Day 8: Chapman Mfg. December 08 2016, 0 Comments
American-Made tools will make a great addition under any Christmas Tree! The 5575 Master midget ratchet and screwdriver bit set from Chapman Mfg. has 51 bits and over 600 tool combinations! Their tools reach screws that regular screwdrivers, allen wrenches and t-handles can't! Made in Durham, CT since 1936.
- Precision machined in the USA out of USA Tool Steel
- Bits are hardened and have a black oxide finish, ball detent & ear stops
- Unique kit covers an amazing range of applications
- Std. & Metric Allen Hex, Phillips, Slotted, Star (Torx), Robertson Bits & Socket Adapter
- This hand tool kit can be used for anything from machine repair to hobby building to household assembly
Their customer's say " if you only buy one screwdriver set in your lifetime, make it theChapman 5575. You won't find better quality and the versatility of this set allows you to perform a multitude of tasks." Click here to order.