Day 14: Barnett Home Decor & Charlie's Soap December 14 2016, 0 Comments
For Day 14, we wanted to focus on Home goods. - Established in 1889, Barnett Home Decor is a woman-owned, family operated manufacturer of latex foam cushions and textile home decor located in Macon, GA. All of their home goods are made by skilled sewers. They use latex foam in their cushions because it lasts years longer than other foams, it won't go flat over time (unlike polyester fiber fill) and it is machine washable (unlike most other cushions on the market). Barnett Home Decor also uses the more expensive construction methods including lock-stitched seams and triple-stitched ties for greater durability. Their rocking chair cushions are reversible and feature long ties to securely fasten to many styles of rocking chair.
For our #AmericanMadeChristmas we are showcasing their Brisbane rocker cushions in Mist. Brisbane is available in 7 colors. They have a wide-selection of over a hundred other indoor and indoor/outdoor fabrics. Shop here.
- Deep Clean your Laundry for only Pennies per Load!
- Removes entrapped odors and stains
- Removes residues from your previous detergent
- Less is More: zero brighteners, zero fragrances, zero dyes, zero fillers
- Just one tablespoon per LARGE load.
- Hypoallergenic, Non-toxic and Safer for the Environment.
- Works on all your laundry, even high-tech fabrics and delicates
- Say by-bye to fabric softener!
- Septic Safe